for an authentic experience of truffle hunting in Italy
2 Adults : 69€/Person
3~8 Adults: 59€/Person
Kids <14 y.o.: 35€/Person
What is the minimum number of people for the experience?
What happen if it rains the day of the experience?
hopefully the weather forecast will help us knowing if it will be raining. In any case the experience will still be available unless the truffle hunter decides to postpone it. In any case you will be informed at least 24h in advance.
What if we are a group but some people suddenly don’t come?
- if the group fails to notify Thatsmarche by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 4 days in advance there will be no refund.
- if the group notifies Thatsmarche by mail the price will be adjusted accordingly and the remaining amount of money will be remitted by bank transfer to one spoke person of the group.
Can I book a truffle hunt of half day?
Yes you can book an even more immersive experience. In This half day truffle hunting experience you will follow the professional cavatore and his dog in a forest and look for truffles. Please note that this kind of experience is suitable only for people who don’t mind long walks or getting very dirty.
For any enquiry please contact me by sending an email: email@example.com
Can I wear sandals, flip flops?
No! you must wear closed shoes! check out the section: More info
The Experience includes:
- Tour Leader (Italiano/English/中文)
- Professional Truffle Hunter
- Truffle hunt demonstration
- Free tasting of truffle based crostini
Does not include:
- Trekking gear
- Everything not mentioned under “The Experience includes”