(to print sign & send by email)
PRE-CONTRACTUAL INFORMATION FORM
(Article 34, Legislative Decree 79/2011 – Tourism Code – ANNEX A – Part I, Legislative Decree 62/2018)
The tourist package and the services offered comply with Directive (EU) 2015/2302 and with Articles 32 and ss. Legislative Decree 79/2011 (Tourism Code – CdT), with all the protections and rights offered by the EU regarding tourist packages.
The organizer of the tourist package pursuant to art. 32, paragraph 1, lett. i, CdT is “That’s Marche di Marchionni Matteo” with registered office in Pesaro (PU), Italy, ZIP code 61122, Via Strada Liliano Cassiani n.6, registered with the Pesaro Chamber of Commerce with REA PS – 263369, VAT number 02717430413 and CERTIFIED EMAILl: firstname.lastname@example.org. MAIL: email@example.com and website www.thatsmarche.com. and is responsible, pursuant to art. 42 of the Tourism Code, of the correct execution of the package as a whole.
As required by law, the General Organizer has a protection to reimburse payments made in accordance with the booking methods and the general terms and conditions.
For more information on the fundamental rights of the traveler purchasing a tourist package, consult the Tourism Code as amended by Directive (EU) 2015/2302 implemented with Legislative Decree 21.5.2018, n. 62 .
The Organizer informs the Traveler that:
- all essential information on the package is communicated before the conclusion of the tourist package contract, specifying the language used for the guided tours, the methods and times of payment for the itinerary, accommodation facilities and / or hotels for overnight stays, restaurants, of the excursions and services included and those not included and for which the Traveler may be entitled to join them after defining the costs and expenses. The Traveler declares to be aware of and to have accepted all the general terms and conditions and the privacy provisions.
- has always available and for the entire duration of the tour, a Professional responsible for the correct execution of all the tourist services included in the contract and the traveler is communicated the emergency telephone number and / or the data of a contact point through which to reach the ‘Organizer or Travel Agent.
- in the event that unforeseen or foreseeable technical problems arise or the weather conditions or the sea or rivers or lakes worsen or in any case do not make the trip and / or transport safe and / or satisfactory, the Organizer reserves the right to unilaterally modify the itinerary – incidentally, both with reference to the time schedule, the destinations and places to visit – and / or the accommodation facilities and hotels for overnight stays, restaurants, excursions and optional services, ensuring the same qualitative and quantitative standards contractually expected and agreed. All changes are promptly communicated to the Traveler who is therefore not recognized any compensation, nor discounts or supplements applied, nor has the possibility to withdraw from the contract and / or request compensation for damage even in terms of a ruined holiday. In the event of a road accident involving the vehicle dedicated to transport during the tour, the hired boat or boat and any other means of transport including the animal one (for example, horse, alpaca, donkey etc.), the Traveler can only claim on the driver and / or owner and their insurance company, leaving the Organizer harmless from any liability or claim for compensation or indemnity even in terms of a ruined holiday.
- in the event of damage from road accident and / or third parties as well as resulting from the failure to supervise animals, caused to the person, pet and things including the suitcase and luggage, of the Traveler, especially with reference to the tour periods indicated as to be carried out each independently and freely, the Organizer is held harmless from any liability or claim for compensation or indemnity even in terms of a ruined holiday.
- in the event of illness and / or covid-19 infection of the Traveler, the Organizer is held harmless from any liability or claim for compensation or indemnity even in terms of a ruined holiday.
- in case of intoxication from food and drinks consumed during the tour even in free moments, or of use and / or possession not permitted by Italian law of drugs, supplements, drugs and alcohol by the Traveler and / or the his pet, the Organizer is held harmless from any liability or claim for compensation or indemnity even in terms of a ruined holiday.
- in the event of failure by the Traveler to declare truthfully and in writing of allergies, of pathologies including psychiatric ones, of particular physical conditions or disabilities or limitations, of the chronological age and any other information and subjective necessity that may negatively affect the stay and on the success of the tour, the Organizer is held harmless from any liability or claim for compensation or indemnity even in terms of a ruined holiday.
- in the event of a lack of truthful and written declaration by the Traveler of the accompaniment of pets during the tour and of their descriptions and medical-health documentation, as well as of the possibility of legal introduction into Italy, the Organizer is held harmless from any liability o claim for compensation or indemnity also in terms of a ruined holiday.
- in case of theft, robbery and other criminal offenses to the detriment of the person, pets and things including the suitcase and luggage, of the Traveler, especially with reference to the tour periods indicated as to be carried out independently and freely, the The organizer is held harmless from any liability or claim for compensation or indemnity even in terms of a ruined holiday.
- documents and travel documents such as passport and / or identity card valid for expatriation or equivalent document, compliance with the rules related to special health provisions (for example, but not limited to: the greenpass (also known as EU digital COVID certificate), recommended vaccinations and / or mandatory, having contracted the covid infection within 3/6 months) and connected to the introduction in Italy of animals and plants, must be valid for the entire duration of the trip, authentic and updated according to the provisions of the law and the rules in force at the time of the trip; any lack of requirements and obstacles for the success of the tour cannot be a reason for the Traveler’s withdrawal and the Organizer is held harmless from any liability or claim for compensation or indemnity, even in terms of a ruined holiday.
- the behavior of the Traveler contrary to the obligations referred to in the previous points and the general contract rules, as well as any false and omissive declarations, from which the variation of the tour program may derive from any profile and / or cause a financial and / or non-pecuniary damage patrimonial, can not be a reason for withdrawal of the Traveler and the Organizer is held harmless from any liability or claim for compensation or indemnity even in terms of a ruined holiday.
- it is the responsibility of the Traveler to communicate the data of any health insurance to the Organizer before the trip, after verifying the type of coverage and effectiveness in Italy. The Organizer always suggests the subscription of an adequate health insurance policy including for covid-19 infection, as well as to cover any trip cancellation, theft, robbery or damage to the person or pet or to things including baggage and the suitcase, and / or compensation and compensation for a ruined holiday not dependent on the Organizer. The Traveler is also informed that he can take out insurance contracts that cover the penalties for withdrawal by the traveler or the costs of assistance and return, in the event of injury, illness or death. The covers can be indicated by the Organizer as mandatory for their package offers. It is highly recommended to agree on personalized insurance coverage and request quotes also through independent Italian brokers independent of the Organizer such as, by way of example but not limited to, https://assifabbri.com/prodotto/viaggi/
Traveler’s signature: ___________________